Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pennsylvania trip


After a very blessed trip to Pittsburgh, PA (to pick Mom up)...
...we are all back, safe and sound. I'm sorry for not being in touch sooner -- we've been very, very busy the last couple weeks! I appreciate all of your prayers, everyone! (smile)




:: Brandi and I tackle Jacob ::




:: And I got to go to my precious Giant Eagle...(sorry, family joke I guess (grin)) ::


:: At Mummers' house, where we spent the night (after a straight-through 17-hour-drive!) ::



All in all, it was a very successful, blessed trip -- again, thank you for your prayers! (And if you would happen to think of my sister, Brandi, please continue to pray for her!)

It was so amazing to be back there in PA -- it brought back so many memories. Having been away from 'civilization', so to speak (if you'd visit the U.P. here, you'd know what I was talking about!), it was very different from what I've been used to for the last 3-1/2 years -- something I've missed. (Frankly, I'm not the rural, out-in-the-sticks-where-there's-hardly-a-lick-of-population type of girl. But that's where God has me for now, and I've come to accept it.)

So there you have it, folks -- a very brief outline of our trip to Pittsburgh! (smile)

No comments: