Sunday, October 19, 2008

Six things...

...that I've learned in the past year:
  1. That I have changed drastically in this short, but long, period of time.
  2. That God is faithful, even when we forget that temporarily.
  3. That when a relationship or situation makes you angry or anxious, it's usually because something you want or need is being blocked.
  4. I've been reminded over and over again that once we surrender our will to God, He will often give us the desires of our heart -- and not until then. Or, even if He doesn't give back to us exactly what we wanted, He will give us a peace of mind, knowing that we did the right thing.
  5. I've learned just how much I have to be thankful for.
  6. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. :)

My, the tags are bouncing around lately! Thank you to dear Jasmine for this one! :)

...And, I tag whoever wishes to participate. (But you have to let me know. :)

Oh, and one more thing I've learned -- that being around kids (which I love) has a cost: being sick three times in the past two weeks!

No comments: