Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Megan at AIMING for Perfecton! (Thanks, Megs!)

Now, here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

All right, lemme give this a shot...(random, huh? it might have been easier for me if I was supposed to put six weird facts about myself. yeah, that would have been very easy.)
  1. I didn't like bluegrass until I was 12. Now I love it.
  2. My birthday falls very near -- and sometimes on -- Inauguration Day.
  3. I love the streetlights on Route 28 in Pittsburgh, PA.
  4. It's very hard for me to sleep without a little bit of noise.
  5. I love harmonies.
  6. Two of my favorite things to do when I was four or five were 1) Dig in the flower garden (for no reason) and 2) Scrub pennies in a sinkful of soapy water.

And now, I tag...

Hillary at Hillary's Blog

Anna at Anna's Blog

Maria Pauline at Beautiful Grace

Andrea at Sunset Hours

Amos at ShuttersBuddy

and

Megan at PBC Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new name! And I'm very sad to spoil your tag by not passing it on...

Noelle, I am perfectly aware that my "About Me" page says I am 16. It just happens that I am. Whatever gave you the idea I wasn't?

-Maria