Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's still me

Suprise! Did you think you came to the wrong blog? Nope. You didn't. It's still me, Noelle.

Explanations...

First things first: The title. A Mile In My Flip-Flops came from my dear Mother's ingenious head. It originated as the caption of an artsy photo, then morphed into the name of my blog. What do you think?

Second things second: The color, font, and layout. I chose black because photos show up so nicely on a black background. The font? Well, you probably didn't notice it -- but if you did, it's just that I tend to like Verdana better than Trebuchet. The layout? I took off most of my sidebar items so as not to distract from the writings and photography.

Third things third: The music (or the lack thereof). I decided music was too distracting.

So, folks, there's your explanations!

Would you all do me a favor and leave me a comment letting me know what you think?

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Very nice, Noelle... Very nice! I like the way you take everything into consideration from color and photos and distractions from the content you wish to post. I think you're doing an excellent job.

Goldfish said...

Kind of ironic, because I was thinking about all the distractions in my life and needing to remove them. :) Good job at considering your followers!

Anonymous said...

I like it! Looks really clean and nice. :)

Kaysie

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on background music. It is especially annoying if you don't like the music style being played!

I'm not keen on black backgrounds, but that is just my personal opinion!

Anna