Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall favorites


As Jasmine tagged whomever wished to participate, I decided I might as well have a little fun with it too. :)

So, here's my fall favorites...

1.) Favorite smell...dinner cooking when I walk in the door from the dark and cold.
2) Favorite food...peanut butter cookies.
3.) Favorite color...brown. I really like brown -- especially with pink. :)
4.) Favorite drink...coffee. :)
5.) Favorite treat...coffee. :)
6.) Favorite place to visit...Pittsburgh, PA.
7.) Favorite candy...I ditto Jasmine's answer -- skittles!!! :)
8.) Favorite movie to watch...Luther (2003).
9.) Favorite clothing to wear...t-shirts and skirts. I wear summer clothes as long as I can. :)
10.) Favorite outdoor activity...again, I ditto Jasmine -- playing tag outside when it's cold enough for your nose to get chilly. :)
11.) Favorite football team...GO STEELERS!!!
12.) Favorite fall holiday...Reformation Day. Then Thanksgiving.
13.) Favorite haunted place (haunted as in frequently visited)...the office or my bedroom.
14.) Favorite food at Thanksgiving dinner...mashed potatoes. :)
15.) Favorite pie...pumpkin!
16.) Favorite fall hobby...hiking.
17.) Favorite fall memory...last fall was a really neat time for me. I'm not sure exactly why -- I just have good memories of the entire fall season. So there. :)
18.) Favorite fall sight...leaves so thick they cover part of the road.
19.) Favorite season...I like all the seasons.
20.) Overall favorite fall thing...looking forward to the snow. (Remind me in January that at one time I actually was looking forward to the snow! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your list!

Anna

Jasmine Baucham said...

Very fun, Noelle!

I just tagged you again on my blog, if you'd like to participate. :)