Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A huge thank you



All I can say is a huge thank you to those of you who are keeping us held up in prayer!

It's been a long, amazing day...I will post details and stories later (as well as pictures) -- right now my eyes are about to fall over so I...

(**falls asleep, wakes with a start**)

...so I had best get to bed.

But, thank you so much for your prayers -- Mom is in Pittsburgh, and doing well. We are in Ironwood and falling asleep (the result of...shall I say...very few hours of sleep and driving for 12 hours?!).

'Nighter's to you all, thanks again, and I'll be in touch tomorrow.

3 comments:

Goldfish said...

You have been tagged by me! I'm not sure if you have already done this before or not. I think this is my second time. Tags are always fun regardless. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I will be keeping your family in my prayers. :D

-Maria

Design Inspiration said...

Hello,

I forgot to get back to you about the pictures...

the 8x10s would be $13 each

Let me know which ones you want, and if you still want them.

Thanks
Amos