Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayers requested!

And here I will quote from a recent post:

"Helping Mom get ready for her trip. More on this later."

I truly meant to post on this sooner -- but, alas, the time has nearly come and still no post. But, if you think of us at all (especially Mom) in the next week or so, please keep us in your prayers! Tomorrow afternoon, Mom flies out of Milwaukee, WI -- destination Pittsburgh, PA. She will be visiting with family there, but is going mainly on behalf of my sister, who is not a Believer...yet. :) But Brandi called for Mom to come and stay with her for a while, as she is in a tough place in her life. Please pray that her heart will continue to soften towards Christ, and that this trip will not be in vain!

So I guess we'll see how life is for a week without Mom! (grin)

I'll do my best to post pictures from the airport tomorrow night, and will update throughout the week. Please, keep us in your prayers! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'll be praying!