Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random-ness...

What's up with me? Let me begin the list...

  • Eighth grade. That's what's up.
  • I got their newest CD a couple weeks ago and have been loving it.
  • I have been journaling like crazy. (Like I told my Dad, the second my pen hits the journal, it gets stuck on rapid-fire. And I'm not kidding.)
  • Mom & I got a new camera -- ((...drum roll, please...)) a Rebel XT!!! (Yes!!!)
  • I've been toning and training my voice. More on this later.
  • Helping Mom get ready for her trip. More on this later.
  • Washing dishes, sweeping floors, watering gardens. Cooking. Laundry. Cleaning.
  • Keeping in touch with the Lord, repenting when I fall short, praising Him for His amazing mercy, love, and all the miracles He shows us every single day!
  • Computer techie stuff.
  • Rescuing stunned birdies.
  • Talking. (Really?!) Thinking. (No kidding!)
  • Preparing for piano lessons hopefully to begin soon.
  • Swimming in Lake Superior. (Yes, September 16th -- and I won't even say Brrr.)
  • Doubling over laughing in the middle of the road, when walking with my Mom in the evening.
  • Finding little furry gentlemen that won't bark locked in the car.

So there is a glimpse into my days. Hope you enjoyed yourself. I'll try to get a picture-post together soon. And please bear with me -- I'll get back to blogging! Don't worry!

2 comments:

Suz said...

~~I have to sahre a bit here too, now... This form your mom--yep, you're one neat gal to have for a daughter:) I appreciate your passion and exuberance that propels you forward. You not only embrace life,
but your strive to keep going...(move on ahead) but not before having taken inventory of your runway and discerning it's clear to fly... This is so important...for now and for always. I am thankful for your teachable spirit. I look forward to watching where the Lord leads you... and I rest in the assurance that you will follow... and that the fruit will be sweet. You've braved it through many trials for one your age and have let the Lord purge and mold you... I am so blessed to be your mom and priviledged to have wintesessed and taken part in this transformation... a little more gray, but very blessed :)
Exciting times ahead... Keep Shining!
Those who wonder are watching!

Luvya,
your ma

Goldfish said...

Comment, comment, comment, comment, comment!!!! =) You should have gotten a nikon. Canon= :P. That would be awesome if you came to PBC! And I really doubt my mom would not let me come. I'm kind of on the clean-up committe. So, HA-ha!!!