Monday, September 22, 2008

The promised picture post

Before me, was them...

And then, a couple years later...

And a couple years later...






And a couple years later...



And a couple years later...





And a couple years later...



And a couple years later...



And a couple years later!


So there we are in a nutshell over the past 16 years.

And just for some added fun, I thought I'd share with you all a few home videos from the past couple years. Go ahead and laugh -- I sure did! (big grin)



The naughty 5th-grader squirms out of math. :)


Okay, so maybe this one was a bit corn-y...

And last but not least, my personal favorite. LOL! (I had such a serious look on my face!...and yes, that was a doll.)

4 comments:

Goldfish said...

I loved seeing all these pictures (and awesome videos :)!

Anonymous said...

Was that a photo of you with a pet rat? I and my sister have three pet rats at the moment, and my little sister loves them, though she's a little younger than you are in the picture.

I enjoyed seeing all the photos of you! It is nice to know fellow bloggers better!

Noelle Otto said...

Anna --

Yes, that was a pet rat. :) My Mom and I had a rat for a couple years, until it developed a tumor on its body. We took it in to have 'rat-surgery' ;) and it never got well. :( It lost too much blood during the surgery and died in my Mom's arms on the way home. :(
We would have a rat now, but Mom's really allergic. So, no more rats for us.... :( :( :(

They're so sweet though, aren't they?!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are lovely creatures. I'm sorry that it developed a tumor; one of ours has two tumors, but we decided not to have them operated on.

Anna