Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have returned :)



Wow is all I can say.


Wow, I've been gone a long time. And wow, am I glad I was!


It's been an awesome "vacation". Everyone should take one once in a while. :) You get a new perspective, a new outlook...and a lot of exciting things can happen while you're gone, as was the case with me!


The Lord has used this sabbatical to "prune" my spiritual life, so to speak. He is constantly breaking the old "us" and making us into something more beautiful, isn't He?? Preparing us to be used to His glory. Making us into vessels fit for the Master's use! Amen! Thank You, Lord!


At any rate, I'll be writing a longer post in the near future -- but for now, while I'm getting my thoughts together :), I wanted to leave you all with a link -- my Mom and I's homeschool-book store! We had a huge load of books given to us by our friends at Keepers of the Faith. We are blessed to be neighbors up here in the beautiful Northwoods, where we get so much of our inspiration for photography!

So, if you're interested in taking a look at all kinds of books and videos all for $3/piece -- click here! They are all so wonderful!

At any rate, hope you all had a great summer, and are having a wonderful early fall! :)


More to come soon! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: