Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taking a sabbatical...

Hello Friends,

I know it's already been an incredibly long time since I've posted, but I'm going to have to tell you it'll be at least another 30 days before I post again...the Lord has laid on my heart to take a 30-day internet "vacation". While it's going to be somewhat difficult for me, I believe it'll bear good fruit. The Lord has been doing so much in my heart lately, and I believe that this is going to be just another step toward fullness in Christ!

In the meantime, keep the faith, brothers and sisters!

Many, many blessings to you!

~Noelle

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have done a 30 day computer fast, as well as a 90 day computer fast and many week computer fast. There have always been worth it! They've been great times of growing. I am glad to see other bloggers doing the same.
God Bless,
~Katie