Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank you!

I have been blessed by the gift of two blogging awards by two special blogging friends of mine!


For this one I have Jasmine to thank! :)

Uber is a German word that is similar to our English word, "super". This award is awarded to blogs that have some or all of these qualities:

They...

  1. Inspire you
  2. Make you smile and laugh
  3. Give amazing information
  4. Are a great read
  5. Have an amazing design
  6. And any other reasons you can think of that make them Uber Amazing!

The rules to this award are:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post

  2. Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing! ***if you don't have 5 that's okay***

  3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing reward by commenting on their blog.

  4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

...I have 10 blogs (and what's more, the people who write them) to award that are, to me, Uber Amazing...

Kaysie at Alabaster Box (I know you just got this one, but I wanted to give it to you again :)

Megan at AIMING for Perfection

Andrea at Sunset Hours

My Momma' at A Little Bit Of A Lot

Rebekah at By His Grace And For His Glory

Anna at Anna's Blog

Courtney at Courtney Michelle Photography

Carley at Carley Rene Photography

Miss Alyssa at CrazyBusy

Bryant at Him Whom I have not seen, I love

Thank you, everybody, for your Uber Amazing blogs! :)

And the next one is the Thank You Blog Award:

Thank you to Kaysie for this one! What a blessing this was to me!

With this one I award:

Bethany at Bethany's Blog

Andrea at Sunset Hours

My Mom at A Little Bit Of A Lot

A huge thank you and a big hug to all three of you ladies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award, Noelle! I have just given you a reward in return!!