Monday, November 10, 2008

15 Things

I thought the tags were done, but alas, no. :)

I too love tags, and as Jasmine tagged whoever wished to participate, I will participate. :)

And now for 15 things I am not afraid to admit about myself:
  • I am not afraid to admit that I am in love with the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I am planning some new and exciting things with my blog! :) Stay tuned...
  • I am not afraid to admit that although I have 67 tracks on my Rhapsody playlist (from various artists), I have only one main favorite music group. :) And I'm expecting their newest CD in the mail any day now!! (As you can imagine, the anticipation is building...!)
  • I am not afraid to admit that I have a favorite pair of shoes, and I'm wearing them right now.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I have lived in Michigan for 3-1/2 this December 15th. Wow. Seems like just yesterday we pulled into town.
  • I am not afraid to admit that cooking and baking are not my favorite pastimes, although everyone says I'm pretty good at them.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I hate spiders and onions, as well as semi's, plastic wrap, and fluorescent lights.
  • I am not afraid to admit that my Mom and I have the best recipe for Holiday candy that exists.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I like to get the mail, and I do almost every morning.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I can start Driver's Ed. in less than 10-1/2 months. (No, I'm not afraid to admit it, but the thought of actually doing it is a bit terrifying! :) No...I have excellent teachers. And I actually get to live with them! :)
  • I am not afraid to admit that if I'm bored and there's a 'kiddie book' sitting near me, I will pick it up and read it front to back.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I LOVE children!
  • I am not afraid to admit that my smile has changed so much over the years. From one smile to another to another to another to another.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I am very thrilled that my 14th birthday (7 is the number of perfection, and 14 is double 7's!! :) starts on a MONDAY!!! I am very date-oriented. Don't worry, I'm not superstitious -- I don't think anything special will happen to me because I'll be fourteen or anything like that. :) I just think it's pretty neat that that age starts the first day of the week!!! Yeah!!!
  • I am not afraid to admit that I have had a terrible time at keeping my room neat, for years. Only very recently have I been keeping it picked up!

...And, there you are, folks! :)

I too tag whoever wishes to participate!

1 comment:

Linda said...

hey no fair about the semi's! I'm baised tho I'm sure from spending so much time around them...just imagine how long it would take that mail to get to your box tho with no trucks! :)