Sunday, October 25, 2009

My October...

...has been busy!

Dear Friends!

I have finally returned, once again! Maybe I'll try and work on being a more steady blogger -- what do ya'll say? :P

Life has been full and busy, and very much incredible! My heart is overflowing, and I praise the Lord for the work He is faithful to continue, and one day to complete, in our lives!

These last several months have been hard, but very exciting as well. Many blessings, as well as trials, have been coming my way. But when the trials come, the Lord is faithful to bring me through them, as He has done for His children throughout the centuries. He is bringing me through the Refiner's Fire, as He is all of His sons and daughters!

I was blessed to be able to spend 15 days with the Herrlinger family at the beginning of the month. The Lord used that time in a big way in my life, teaching me lessons, encouraging, inspiring, and strengthening me. The Herrlinger's are such an amazing family -- their love for the Lord, their strength and stamina, their heart for others -- it's a huge blessing! And no, they're no more perfect than any one of us :) And they are not ashamed to admit that fact, and that is what is so refreshing!
Love you muchly, you guys!!! (((hugs)))

Here are a few pictures from my visit with them :)

Hiking trip at beautiful Hoffmann Hills in Menomonie, WI.

Friends <3

Allison at a moment of great exuberance! :)

Coffee and a movie make the miles pass quickly (right, Annie?? :)

Making supper at the Metz's.

It tasted great -- after it was cooked!! :P

Learning how to milk goats. :)

...And experiencing the beauty of new life!

Jamming!! :)

Adventures...

More jamming :)

Walking to the back pasture on my last day with them...

And taking pictures of each other! :) (Miss you, Andrea!)

LOVE you guys! :D
Thanks so much for everything! :)
(Photo credits: Andrea Herrlinger, and Laurissa Herrlinger :)

1 comment:

LukesLove said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to 'meet' you! =)

I know the Herrlingers, too! Andrea helped out at my wedding! =)

God bless your day! Rebecca